I debated if I should write a blog about becoming an Sitecore MVP again, but decided why not. I love blogging so this is a good chance to talk about the last year and my goals for this year. It is a like a diary for my future tech self.
Last year’s goals:
- Write good quality blogs. (Hey it is an opinion not a fact.)
- Attend all the local Sitecore meetups and network with local developers. (I made some new friends this way.)
- Reach out help others in Slack and Sitecore Stack Exchange. (Did my best here, but I don’t always have the right answer.)
- Create Sitecore Runner Buttons and bring them to the Symposium.
Using my new MVP status network with the Sitecore family better. (Sorry if I talked too much.)
- Participate in the Sitecore Hackathon. (Still catching up on sleep.)
- Make a VLog. (Even bought a new camera last year. This one did not happen. :()
- Update my DEF Redditt Module in the Sitecore Marketplace. (I have this almost ready just need the time.)
This year’s goals:
- Write some more good quality blogs. (Does this one count? ;))
- Attend all the local Sitecore meetups including one in Milwaukee. (Make sure you order enough food for me.)
- Reach out help others in Slack and Sitecore Stack Exchange. (I love helping others so I won’t stop trying.)
- Create Sitecore Runner Buttons and bring them to the Symposium. (If you did not get this highly sought after collectible I will be bringing them again.)
- Using my new MVP status network with the Sitecore family better. (I am not hiding. Well behind this keyboard I am.)
- Participate in the Sitecore Hackathon again. (Maybe I should sleep before it starts.)
Make a VLog. (I have to make this happen.)
- Finish that update on my DEF Redditt Module in the Sitecore Marketplace. (I am going to release it before the end of the year.)
If you are an MVP hopeful and you are reading this now I want to leave you with some advice the guy that was supposed to at the Sitecore Symposium said in a movie once. I put this quote right up there with Rocky quotes.