Second day of the Sitecore Symposium craziness is in the books. So many exciting things I got to see and do. So, I will try my best to tell it in pictures at a high level since it is past midnight here and I have to get up and run a race tomorrow.
The day started off with a run. I just kept going in circles. Still not a fan of running in Florida, but I was happy with my run.
The keynote was great. Looking forward to a lot of new things from Sitecore. Here are some highlights:
- Sitecore and SalesForce has strengthened their partnership.
- Cannondale Cycles site launched with a bike finder app that reads Garmin Data.
- SickKids foundation is raising money to build a new hospital. Great charity.
- NotImpossible is changing the peoples lives for the better. What a great company.
- Sitecore has purchased StyleLabs to further their brand and infrastructure.
Presentation on Azure I attended.
Presentation on GDPR standards.
Presentation on world’s fastest Sitecore Deploy. (Fastest until we come up with something faster, lol).
The keynote speaker was amazing this year. Daymond John from Shark Tank really makes you think about things to apply to work and life. I wasn’t allowed to take any pics and post, so I will just give you his five tips for success.
S – Set Goals
H – Homework
A – Amor
R – Remember you are the brand
K – Keep on swimming
Last, but not least some drinks, food and swag just because.
2 thoughts on “#Sitecore Symposium 2018 Day 2 #SitecoreSYM @ParagonDev”
Pingback: Sitecore Symposium 2018 after 1 month, recap – XtremDev
Pingback: Sitecore Symposium 2018 highlights – XtremDev – Sebastian Tecsi | Sitecore Blog